Roofing and Cladding CAD Designer/Draughtsman – A key role to detail and schedule roofing and cladding systems for commercial and industrial building projects, current position is ether to be located in our Brighton or Long Crendon office with the option of possible remote working.
THIS ROLE WILL APPEAL TO YOU IF YOU WANT:
- To develop your knowledge of roofing and cladding systems with industry experts.
- To be a key member of a growing and successful company.
- Your hard work and achievements to be recognised and rewarded.
REQUIREMENTS – CAD Designer/ Draughtsman – Roofing & Cladding
To be successful in your application you will have a proven knowledge and project experience of designing and detailing industrial and commercial roofing and cladding systems.
- Possess detailed knowledge of cladding and roofing systems.
- Have previously worked with Flat roof, Standing Seam, Built-up, Composite Panel and Façade rainscreen systems. Knowledge of Curtain Wall and windows could be advantageous.
- Be experienced in the use of 2D AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- You will need to be organised and able to run multiple projects in parallel.
- Be knowledgeable of construction techniques and structurally aware.
- Hold strong commercial awareness and material costs.
- Be a strong communicator, written, verbal and sometimes via hand sketches.
Working under the Technical Director on a broad range of projects you will be responsible for the design and detail of a range of industrial and commercial roofing and cladding systems.
- Work from client specifications and surveys to produce designs and bills of materials.
- Produce detailed GA, installation, manufacturing drawings and as-built documentation.
- Scheduling of materials.
- Attend and contribute to design meetings with clients and other members of the broader design team of a project.
- Carry out/assist with site surveys.
- Communicate with site managers and material suppliers to find the correct design solution.
- Help to identify and implement company procedures and processes.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Draughtsman, Draughter, CAD Draughter, CAD Draughtsman, CAD Design, CAD Detailer, CAD Draftsman, Draftsman, CAD Designer, Roofing, Cladding, Curtain Walling, Glazing, Construction, Commercial Buildings, Industrial Buildings.
To apply please send an email with your CV to email@example.com